Jobs at Paws n' CrittersCome join a rewarding world of professional pet sitters. Paws n’ Critters is growing and looking for passionate and trustworthy dog walker/pet sitters!
We pride ourselves in providing a high level of service to our clients. The ideal candidate would possess the following skills/traits/requirements:
- Animal Lover
- Flexible schedule is a must.
- Ability to manage customers needs with commitments to providing superior levels of care.
- Common sense with the ability for attention to detail.
We are licensed, bonded and insured; and all sitters must be certified after 30 days for Pet CPR and First Aid.
Pet Sitters and Dog Walkers are responsible for managing client’s needs and preferences with a commitment to provide a superior level of care. You are responsible for the well being and overall care of our client’s pets and their home while they are away. Pet sitters must be available for daily visits that include weekends and possible overnights and ALL major holidays. You must show proof of U.S. Citizenship, own a car (no car sharing), gas efficient car is recommended, proof of auto insurance, have a cell phone with the ability to text incoming and outgoing to customers (smart phone is preferable), computer with email, internet access and a printer. This job requires you to be comfortable handling dogs of all sizes and cats. You must be able to work rain or shine, including hot and cold weather. You must be a flexible person willing to take last minute job requests.
You must be able to pass a Criminal/Background Check (we do not accept past criminal records) and you must have excellent work and personal references.
Please be aware that this type of work is a big responsibility and requires the person to be: punctual, organized and a competent care giver. Our client’s are looking for a consistent caring pet sitter to take care of their precious pets and knowing that their pets and home are in the best of care.
*We are only looking for long term commitments and serious inquires only.
All shifts available: 6am - 10am; 10am - 2pm; 2pm - 6pm, 6pm - 10pm
*Ability to conduct overnights is highly desirable
*Ability to provide semi-private boarding highly desirable (must have a safe home environment, so assessment of your home is necessary if you want to provide boarding services).
Compensation DOE - Pay range is $9.00 - $15.00 per 30 minute pet sit. We also offer other types of services, such as boarding and overnight services. Compensation is per job assigned.
- SITTERS NEEDED IN ORO VALLEY (ALL SHIFTS)
How to Apply:NO PHONE CALLS PLEASE
If you meet the above requirements and would like to be considered for a position, please email your resume with a cover letter. If you do not have a cover letter, your resume will not be considered.
Please indicate in the cover letter:
- What services you would be willing to provide, i.e., pet sitting, private boarding, overnights, park outings, etc. (please browse this site so you understand the services that we provide).
- Indicate what servicing areas you are willing to cover (please be specific); our sitters should be agile to provide service to an 8-10 mile radius.
- Indicate how you can contribute to the team.
- Indicate what types of pets you have experience with.
- Please give an example of how you had to act in an emergency situation regarding a pet or a person and how you dealt with the emergency.
- Indicate in the cover letter any other interesting information that sets you apart from any other candidate and why you want to join the team. Please include any certifications, licenses or experience you have.